HMIS Help Desk
In Depth: Entry Exits →
How to Delete a Program Stay (or Entry/Exit)
6.1. How to Delete a Program Stay (or Entry/Exit)
To delete an Entry/Exit, follow these steps:
- Click ClientPoint, enter the Client ID, click Search.
- Click the Entry Exit tab.
- Decide which Entry Exit should be deleted. If you are not sure, please send in a ticket to email@example.com.
- Click the trash can next to the Entry Exit that should be deleted.
- IMPORTANT: If there were other household members included in that Entry Exit, click the "Switch to another Household Member" dropdown, choose the next household member, and click Submit.
- Repeat steps 3 - 5 until the program stay is deleted from all household members.